Friday, May 10, 2013

American Girl Room for your dolls

 Price: $89.00 for one room
You get to choose the wall color, flooring, curtains, and it comes with a carrying case. 

These super cute rooms would make the perfect doll house for American Girl Dolls.  I have been looking to get one for a long time.  I came across an ad on Doll Diaries and I remembered how much I wanted one.  I love how they display the rooms.  Look how cute Kanani's chair looks, Julie's bedroom set looks amazing, the bathroom vanity and bathtub and the cute little dining set.

I have attempted to make a variation of this, but, mine didn't turn out nearly as nice.  Mine always looks like a small child put it together with Elmer's Glue.

These sets look like the ones the AG uses for the catalogues.
    

Photos were borrowed from American Doll Room website.

No comments:

Post a Comment