Sunday, December 14, 2014

Now Available - Mystery Boxes -

I am so excited to now be offering Mystery Boxes in my Etsy shop. I have two versions. The Mystery Box will contain items that are more girl related items and the Treasure Chest will contain items that is more boy related items.


 Each month the girl version - Mystery Box will contain a featured item. This month it is a Disney Vinyl Figure Mystery Box - Series 2.

The Treasure Chest and the Mystery Box are always guaranteed to include a blind bag.

Blind Bags- Toys that are a complete surprise. Often times they will have several to collect. Brands range from Despicable Me, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Star Wars, Playmobil, Lego, and many more.

I have opened 100s of blind bags on my YouTube Channel

       

Available for 14.99+S&P on my Etsy shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment