Saturday, August 24, 2013

Unending Treasures Etsy Shop

A New Outfit for my American Girl Dolls from Unending Treasures


Casual Cord Skirt Outfit

This three piece outfit is absolutely adorable.  I am very happy to have it as part of my 18" doll clothing collection.  I love how modern and casual it is.  I love seeing more of the casual items on dolls.

This 3 piece outfit set includes: a floral grey blouse, light grey cord skirt and a black knit tank top.  All pieces are extremely easy to put onto the doll.  Both shirts are full velcro and the skirt is elastic at the waist. 

She has many other adorable outfit options available for 18" dolls in her store.  I certainly recommend checking it out!  Let me know if you like it with or with out the tank top better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment